References of Crystal Consult
- Sustainable Regional Development of the Bjelasica, Komovi und Prokletije Region: Development of an Agro Tourism Project.
RDA / Ministry of Agriculture, Montenegro. June 2010 to date
- Coaching of the CEO of “Bread for the Hungry” (Protestant Women’s Work in Austria): organisational development and review of quality criteria for development projects. Vienna, May 2010
- Project identification for CBC Tourism Development in the Backa/Srem-Region, Danube Basin, Croatia – Serbia with specific consideration of IPA funding for Serbia and Croatia. ADA Vienna. 3/2008 -12/2009
- Strengthen of and support to the socio-economic development process of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Serbia by elaborating and supporting the Integrated Regional Development Programme (IRDP). www.adc-irdp.org ADA Vienna. 6/2007 to date.
- Review of Framework Programme of Youth One World 2007 – 2009 in Nepal and Mozambique
Assignment: Youth One World, Vienna, and Austrian Development Agency (ADA), Vienna.
April to August 2009
- Project development “allerHAND” – Seniors help Seniors.
Setting up of a regional network of seniors. Austria, 2009, 2008
- Sector evaluation of the Austrian Development Cooperation (OEZA): Strategic evaluation of the sector “Rural Development” in Burkina Faso. Assignment: Austrian Development Agency (ADA). 2008, 2007
- Elaborate options and advise involved Ministries in Romania on introducing a “Sustainable Forest Industry in Romania”. Sector D: Forest Management and Environment Issues; Restitution of Private Forests. EBRD and Austroproject. 6/2007 - 3/2008
- Trainings and coaching to staff of Intermediate Body of the Ministry for Environment and the Environmental Agency in Sibiu,Romania, on identifying and selecting priority projects. Advise in planning and implementing projects following PCM techniques (logical framework).Cost benefit analysis & budgeting, stakeholder analysis and institutional relation scheme detect and handle irregularities. Austrian Environmental Agency. 2/2007 – 9/2009
- Project development and implementation: Women’s network “frauen.unternehmen.was”. Carinthia/Austria. 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2002, 2000
- Project development “Regional Addiction Prevention for Youth”.
Assignment: Familienforum Mölltal. Austria. 2008
- LEADER call in the Region of Osttirol/Austria: Facilitation of thematically specific workshops in the fields of tourism, agriculture, natural protection, social matters, energy and education in order to elaborate the thematic priorities of the Regional Development Scheme 2007 – 2013 of Osttirol. Assignment: Regional Management Agency (RDA) of Osttirol, Austria. February to April 2007
- Monitoring of and Reporting on the Austria – Slovenia Cross Border project “Die Kunst geht aufs Land" (“art goes countryside”). Assignment: Association “Freunde des Nötscher Kreis”. Carinthia/Austria. 2007, 2006
- Facilitation of the workshop: “How does a successful integrative apprentice training look like?” 2nd Carinthian Congress for Apprentice Trainers. Assignment: bfi Carinthia, Austria. February 2007
- Monitoring and Reporting for the Austria – Slovenia Cross Border project “Kulinarische Kooperation Kärnten – Slowenien” (Culinary Cooperation Carinthia – Slovenia). Assignment: Association “Gailtaler Speckfest”, Austria. 2006
- Monitoring, PR and Reporting for the Austria – Slovenia – Italy Cross Border project IREFA (Interreligiöse Evangelische Frauenarbeit – Interreligious Evangelic Women’s Work) . Assignment: Evangelic Church, Carinthia/Austria. 2006, 2005
- Technical assistance to prepare the “Sectoral Operational Program Environment 2007 – 2013” and “Programme Complement 2007 – 2013” at Ministry of Environment and Water (MOEW) in Sofia, Bulgaria. AETS / COWI Consortium. 6/2006 -2/2007
- Management Coaching. Evangelical Church of Carinthia, Austria. 2006
- Development of the international tourism project “terra amicitiae” in the border triangle of Austria, Slovenia and Italy. Assignment: Regional Development Organisation LEADER+. Carinthia/Austria. 2006, 2005
- Support the setting up of a “Regional Development Partnership“ in five municipalities in the National Park Bjelasica & Komovi in northern Montenegro. ADA / OEAR. 2/2006 - 6/2009
- Development and monitoring of the regional youth project “Night Shuttle”. Assignment: Regional Youth Group. Carinthia/Austria. 2006
- Team coaching. Wood processing and Trade company “Puschan GsmbH”. Carinthia/Austria. 2006, 2005
- Development of the regional project “Cultural Tourisme Network”. Assignment: Regional Development Agency (RDA) LEADER+. Carinthia/Austria. 2006, 2005
- Concept Consultancy for the “Sustainable tourisme & regional development in the North of Montenegro”. Austrian Development Agency. Assignment: Project Director, Austria. 2006
- Management Coaching in “Familienforum Mölltal”. Assignment: Association “Familja”, Carinthia/Austria. 2005
- Management Coaching: Association “Kindergruppe Regenbogen” , Carinthia/Austria. 2005
- Management Coaching. Regional Development Agency (RDA) LEADER+. Carinthia/Austria. 2005, 2004
- Set up and manage (CEO) a Regional Management Agency (RDA) in the triangle Austria – Slovenia –Italy according to EU regulations with active stakeholder involvement from the government, the research-development sector, private companies and organisations representing the fields of regional economy and cross cutting issues such as environment, culture, social welfare and gender related activities. Regional Development Agency (RDA) Villach. 2/1999 - 6/2006
- Evaluation of the EU – project “Modogashe Integrated Community Development Program - MICODEP”, comprising: capacity building activities, environmental issues, credit system. HORIZONT 3000. 9/2003 -10/2003
- Project development and implementation: Regional Meeting Centre “NOREIA”. Carinthian State Government, Department 13. 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999
- Project development: Helpdesk for families and parent’s training. Assignment: Regional Association “Nova Carnica”. Carinthia/Austria. 2001
- Evaluation of the “Income Generating Project of Kilosa Women” in Tanzania. Assignment: Horizon3000. Vienna, 2001
- Evaluation of a bilateral project Austria – Bhutan in the frame of Austrian Technical Assistance (OEZA). Key expert for environmental components. Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs of Austria. 1998
- Restructuration and Management (General Secretary) of Afro-Asiatic Institute Vienna and CEO of the Austrian Scholarship Association (KKS). AAI Vienna. 1995 – 1999
- Review of current cooperation and define potential fields of future cooperation between Egypt and Swiss Lenten Funds. Egypt 1998
- Set up and management of the bilateral project: “Programme Spécial Nyarutovu” in Ruanda (integrated rural development). Co-ordination of the international experts and regional project team. Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs of Austria. 1989 – 1994
- Set up and management of a forest project in Lake Victoria Region, by measures of trainings, conscientisation and fostering public private partnerships (ppp). Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs of Austria. 1982 – 1989
- Set up and management of the Diocesan Development Office of the Archdiocese of Mwanza, Tanzania. Co-ordination of all project activities including financial responsibility and reporting. Planning and implementation of a training workshop programme for village leaders in Mwanza Region Co-ordination and networking with other development initiatives in the region.
Archdiocese of Mwanza, Tanzania. 1984 -1989.
- Assessment and elaboration of project concepts originating from the regions West and North Africa and Europe. Swiss Catholic Lenten Fund, Switzerland. 1980 - 1984